Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Intermediate 1B

If I actually blog right now, I'll just end up whining a lot about everything because I'm feeling kind of grumpy regarding certain other non-Japanese related things, so I'll just keep this short and simple.

Classes began today--I got placed into Intermediate 1B, although I had honestly expected to be placed into 1A (the lowest class) after my failtastic oral interview and written exams. Class was kind of intense today, and I'm not sure I should be in there, but I'll just have to がんばりましょう、ねえ?

And I lied about the not whining. I wanna go to bed, wah. Kanji quiz tomorrow with about 40 new kanji I have to learn, not to mention all the old kanji I have to review, plus vocabulary and grammar. Woo.

Also, after quarantine ends on Wednesday, don't expect very many blog updates due to uncertain internet access (I'm mooching wireless from somewhere right now from my hotel room), not to mention this whole school thing. And now, back to our show!

2 comments: